All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionSeeing, feeling, tasting, smelling and hearing - if you join Rafik Schami and his sister Marie Fadel on a stroll through their native Damascus, you will discover this Queen of the Orient with all your senses.
- Author BiographyRafik Schami was born in Damascus in 1946, came to Germany in 1971 and studied chemistry in Heidelberg. Today he is one of German's bestselling novelists, his works having been translated into over 20 languages and received numerous international awards.
- Author(s)Marie Fadel,Rafik Schami
- PublisherThe Armchair Traveller at the Bookhaus
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Content Note1 black & white halftones
- Weight400 g
- Width115 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Translated byDeborah Marmour,Herbert Danner
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.