All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Damian Wayne, the son of Batman, has adopted the cape and cowl as his own...but what horrific events set this troubled hero on the path of his dark destiny? It's an possible future that may never be in this epic written and drawn by Damian co-creators, Andy Kubert! Plus, in a tale written by Grant Morrison, Damian Wayne is the Batman of Tomorrow in a story set 15 years from w in a nightmarish future Gotham! In a world torn apart by terrorism, plagues, rogue weather, and bizarre super-crime, only 24-hours are left before the climactic battle of Armageddon - and only one man who might be able to stop it! * Collects Damian, Son of Batman #1-4 and Batman #666.
- Author BiographyAndy Kubert began his career at DC comics illustrating the first highly successful BATMAN VERSUS PREDATOR and ADAM STRANGE series. Andy went on to Marvel Comics' popular X-Men title, which was consistently a sales juggernaut and remained their top-selling comic during his six-year run. At Marvel he also illustrated such titles as Ghost Rider, Captain America, Ultimate X-Men and the Marvel 1602 miniseries in which he collaborated with New York Times best-selling author Neil Gaiman and which earned a 2005 Quill Award for Best Graphic Novel. Andy is also an instructor at the Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art in Dover, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Andy Kubert,Grant Morrison
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width168 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Artist(s)Andy Kubert
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.