Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough perhaps best kwn for his work as a Hollywood film director, John Farrow (1904-1963) was also a prolific writer. In this classic account of incredible courage and compassion, he chronicles the life of Joseph De Vruster, a.k.a. Father Damien, and his days on the leper colony of Molokai.
- Author BiographyThough perhaps best known for his work as a Hollywood film director, John Farrow (1904-1963) was also quite prolific as a writer. Among his several books is Damien the Leper, which he was inspired to write after learning of Damien's story during a trip to Tahiti.
- Author(s)John Farrow
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell
- Weight263 g
- Width146 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.