All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionSeparation Anxiety is the first segment of the three part series Damn Yankee. Reese, a New York City registered nurse and mother of two, struggles to break free from an abusive ex-husband, a manipulative mother, and an overbearing sister who may well be following in Mommy Dearest's footsteps. Reese finds herself in a predicament when she learns her childhood friend, Eve, betrayed her leaving her penniless and homeless. Reese makes the bold decision to do whatever it takes to raise the funds that she needs in order to give her children and herself a fresh start away from the dysfunctional people that plague her life - even if it means taking on a second job as a stripper.
- Author BiographyM.J. Louis is a happily divorced mother of two and registered nurse. New York City bred since the age of three; she approaches life in true New York City fashion...unapologetically and always ready to hustle. Author M.J. Louis gives a peek into the unique trials, tribulations, and triumphs she has faced with the humorous, smart, and sexy fictional three part series Damn Yankee.
- Author(s)M J Louis,MS M J Louis
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.