All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFacepots focuses on the recent ceramic work of New York-based artist Dan McCarthy (born 1962)--highly animated and emotionally charged objects formed through an immediate, hands-on process. The volume situates McCarthy's ceramics historically and includes a visual essay by the artist himself, featuring images and icons that served as inspiration.
- PublisherHassla Books
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHassla Books
- Weight816 g
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.