All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionJohnston shares a mother's experience of bringing up a child with a disability, offering support to mothers who find themselves in a similar situation.
- Author BiographySera Johnston lives in Surrey with husband Glen, and their children Dana aged 14, Oliver aged 6 and their cat Marcel. This is Sera's first book and has been a project in the thinking for years as it never seemed the right time. In 2011 following a six-month fundraising campaign to get Dana to America for an operation, Sera coordinated an appeal and raised GBP75,000. The operation has changed Dana's life and it now seemed the right time to write this book. Sera is an NLP Master Prac itioner and an experienced personal development coach. Sera is also an experienced trainer and facilitator, having worked in private and public organisations. Sera is passionate about developing individuals to gain a better understanding of themselves and achieve positive outcomes.
- Author(s)Sera Johnston
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.