All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $79.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for those instrumentalists who would like to familiarize themselves with, and become proficient in playing today's dance and jazz rhythms with a correct conception. The book's basic principle combines a group of FIVE comprehensive rules to be learned and applied to dance and jazz parts. Many examples of the most commonly used rhythms are presented, explained, and used in context with figures and etudes typical of actual dance band music.
- Author(s)Alan Raph
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight113 g
- Width221 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.