All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDance has proliferated in movies, television, Internet, and retail spaces while the spiritual power of dance has also been linked with mass consumption. Walter marries the cultural studies of dance and the religious aspects of dance in an exploration of consumption rituals, including rituals of being persuaded to buy products that include dance.
- Author BiographyC. S. Walter is an independent scholar working in dance and arts management. She received her PhD from the University of California, Riverside, USA.
- Author(s)C. S. Walter
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.