All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDances Minnelli, a famous professional dance troupe in New Jersey, is looking for a few girls to star in their annual holiday production of The Nutcracker. Anya, Liberty, and Scarlett all think they'll be a shoe-in for the lead role of Clara. But it's actually Gracie with her big smile and bubbly energy that catches Mr. Minnelli's eye at the auditions.With so much responsibility resting on her shoulders, will she be able to handle the pressure? Will Liberty learn to love playing a gingerbread man? Can Anya make the most of being a mouse? And can Scarlett handle the fact that her sister is growing into a beautiful dancer . . . and possibly leaving her in the dust?
- Author BiographySheryl Berk is the author of the Dance Divas series as well as the Cupcake Club series. Her book Soul Surfer, co-written with Bethany Hamilton, hit #1 on the New York Times Children's Bestseller List and was made into a major motion picture. Sheryl lives in New York, NY with her family.
- Author(s)Sheryl Berk
- PublisherBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDance Divas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.