All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a combination of essays and short stories based on incidents or events which took place on the Rosebud Sioux Indian Reservation in South Dakota. The essays discuss mystic experiences, Native American cultures, Indian ranchers, and the hard scrabble life on the high plains. Joseph Marshall tells personal stories of the often frustrating, adversarial and sometimes laughable relationship between Indian tribes and the federal government. The short stories, some semi-autobiographical in nature, are intertwined with Lakota oral traditions.
- Author(s)Joseph Marshall
- PublisherMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Mexico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Weight438 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.