All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the body appears in almost all cultural discourses, it is where as visible as in dance. This book captures the resurgence of the dancing body in the second half of the twentieth century by introducing students to the key phemelogical, kinaesthetic and psychological concepts relevant to both theatre and dance studies.
- Author BiographySabine Sorgel is Senior Lecturer in Dance and Theatre at the University of Surrey, UK.
- Author(s)Sabine Sorgel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.