All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the body appears in almost all cultural discourses, it is where as visible as in dance. This book captures the resurgence of the dancing body in the second half of the twentieth century by introducing students to the key phemelogical, kinaesthetic and psychological concepts relevant to both theatre and dance studies.
- Author BiographySabine Sorgel is Senior Lecturer in Dance and Theatre at the University of Surrey, UK.
- Author(s)Sabine Sorgel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations
- Weight306 g
- Width140 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.