All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the sequel to the bestselling Dawn of the Dance , which sees Paige Flemming on the run once again. Paige Flemming is on the run - from the police, from her past and from love itself. After 16 years of looking over her shoulder, she realises it is time to run again. But when she pauses in her headlong flight to catch her breath, she crashes straight into ather ghost from her past. And this time, it is one she cant easily escape. Marissa Langford is a woman living with the wreckage of her dreams. A dancer deprived of the dance by a tragic accident, she is struggling to rebuild her life when Paige's appearance rekindles bitter memories of what she has lost. As old secrets emerge from the shadows, this finely drawn cast of characters search deep inside themselves for the resources to each battle their own demons. Desire walks hand in hand with betrayal, love is held hostage by abuse and shadows threaten dreams every step of the journey. In this much-anticipated sequel to the bestselling Dawn of the Dance , Marianne K. Martin reminds readers that there is footwork fancy eugh to dance out of the shadow of the past.
- Author BiographyMarianne K. Martin is the author of Under the Witness Tree and Dawn of the Dance (both available from Turnaround). She has also worked as a teacher and photojournalist. She lives in Ann Arbour, Michigan.
- Author(s)Marianne K. Martin
- PublisherBywater Books
- Date of Publication06/02/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBywater Books
- Weight204 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.