All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Peters has been unemployed for months. The former brilliant marketing guy is caught in a relentless downward spiral; he's been wearing the same T-shirt for weeks. His lawn looks like a hayfield, the car is belching blue smoke, and his wife is ready to kill him. He's convinced the government is behind it all. Tired of pointless job interviews, David divides his time between coffee at a local diner and do-it-yourself science explorations. During one of these explorations David devises a new twist on time-lapse photography, revealing secret patterns of behavior in everyday life. He combines his time-lapse ingenuity with satellite images to uncover patterns on a grand scale. Now, if only someone would take him seriously. The government takes David quite seriously when they realize he has uncovered a human catastrophe they are desperately trying to hide. When his wife becomes a victim herself, David's conspiracy theories become all too real. He seeks the advice of an expert, only to discover that he has tapped into a primal legacy, and the government wants a piece of it. At every turn the stakes get larger, until finally David finds himself at the crossroads of good and evil. Now his creativity and brilliance will be put to the ultimate test. The future of humanity is on the line.
- Author(s)Todd R Lockwood
- Date of Publication16/08/2011
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.85Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.