All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSteve Savage was murdered nearly a year ago. No one has ever been charged for the crime. His daughter, Susan, has the strong feeling someone is watching her. Her friends are beginning to fear for her sanity. Her past, riddled with drug and alcohol abuse and promiscuous relationships, hardly help her credibility. Then her dead father returns from the grave to tell her who his killer was. He asks her to avenge his murder before his stone setting, else he is destined to be a gilgul, a wandering soul for ever.To make matters worse, Susan has discovered that Nick, her father's brother, and her mother are having a passionate love affair. Not that her own relationship with her uncle had ever been that very straightforward! Something must be done, but what? And with the stone setting only a few week's away, how can she save her father's soul in time? Dazzlingly written, with wit and insight, Dance to Your Daddy is a debut vel from a new author with startling talent.
- Author BiographyGail Levy was born and grew up in London. Obtaining a first class and postgraduate degree in philosophy from London University, she worked as a model and at TVAM before teaching at Greenwich University. Her course, 'Freud, Sex and Dreaming', was, she was told, one of the most popular the department had ever offered. She was made a Senior Lecturer at thirty-one. She lives in Hertfordshire with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Gail Levy
- PublisherElliott & Thompson Limited
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElliott & Thompson Limited
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.