All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bright, action-packed n-fiction book that explains how to dance. The step-by-step instructions include sequential words at the start of each sentence: First, Next, Then, Now and Stop. Photographs of children dancing support and clearly demonstrate the actions referred to in the text. *Yellow/ Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language. * Text tye - An instruction text. *The summary on pages 14 and 15 allows children to discuss and recap the instructions. *Curriculum links - Music: feel the pulse, exploring rhythm; PE: dance activities.
- Author BiographyUz Afzal is a literacy coordinator at a primary school in London.
- Author(s)Uz Afzal
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight70 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Lumb
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.