All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the best of Christmas melodies with the vitality of dance rhythms, this two-book series is a perfect way to celebrate the most joyous time of the year. Whether taking the form of a Bolero, a Waltz, or a Paso Doble, the pieces in this book will have both performers and audiences looking at familiar Christmas tunes in a whole new light. Titles: Jolly Old Saint Nicholas (Gigue) * The Little Drummer Boy (Bolero) * Silent Night (Waltz) * The Twelve Days of Christmas (Gavotte) * What Child is This (Paso Doble) * Winter Wonderland (Salsa)
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleDances for Christmas
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight77 g
- Width221 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.