All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the first in-depth archival exploration of a lost history of dance as an extracurricular activity at Radcliffe College, the women's liberal arts college of Harvard University, during the first half of twentieth century. Using archival storying, an invative methodology that brings the researcher's lived experience at the Radcliffe College Archives into the historical discourse, three archive stories were created. These vivid narratives thrive in the researcher's personal encounters with the surroundings of the archive and the interpretation and reading of what is to be found giving profound insights into what it means to walk in the footsteps of Radcliffe dance history.
- Author BiographyThom Hecht received a Ph.D. in Dance from Texas Woman's University and held an appointment as Visiting Fellow at Harvard University (2010-2012). His research interests embrace the history of dance in higher education, dance pedagogy, and gender studies.
- Author(s)Thom Hecht Thom
- PublisherTranscript Verlag
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTranscript Verlag
- Content Note4 b/w illus
- Weight342 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.