Dancing Round Raindrops: ... Don't Forget, You Are the Only One... by Steph Mason (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you believe love is worth fighting for whatever the cost, this book is for you. It is a story about us, back then. Dorothy Terrill is adopted out of rural poverty into Mayfair society at the end of Queen Victoria's reign. Persuaded to marry a gay confectioner when she is still a teenager, she finally discovers love at London's tea dances, but escape from the husband who loathes and despises her appears almost impossible. Dancing round raindrops is based on a true story.
- Author BiographySteph Mason lives in Spain with her threee teenage children, sixteen pets and a seafaring husband who steps ashore into the chaos when he can. She was editor of the 'Majorca Daily Bulletin' and the 'Boat Market' before beginning to write books in her garden shed, which is the only quiet place in her home.
- Author(s)Steph Mason
- Date of Publication07/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.