Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.39+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionDancing Round the Handbags(R) is a more than a self-development book for hard-working women. It is a catalyst for balancing the way we work and live. Using the metaphor of the 'handbag' and the 'dance', it supports you to create clarity about dancing to your own tunes whilst maintaining balance between work and life. The Dance is a metaphor for what women do each day; dance to the tunes of others. The multiple roles of mother, wife, boss, friend, daughter, lover, cook, and colleague, means that a woman sometimes dances to too many tunes all at once, resulting in little time to explore her own music. The handbag in this book is a metaphor for being a woman and each item in the handbag represents a different facet of who she is. In this life-changing book, Lynne stops the music for a while, removes you from the dancefloor of life, opens up the handbag that is you, and encourages you to explore your potential and balance. By the end you will have de-cluttered, re-packed and renewed the handbag that is you, and be ready to step back onto the dancefloor of life to at last dance to your own music.
- Author BiographyLynne is Managing Director of The Worklife Company, an organisation that she formed 14 years ago after leaving a senior role in HP, where she was Head of Marketing Communication. She is a leader with extensive experience in business coaching, organisational development, communication and culture change across a wide range of organisations and industries. She is passionate about achieving business success by releasing potential of people through effective leadership, communication, culture and inclusion. Lynne is an internationally recognised expert in communication and diversity; an inspiring speaker and coach who not only creates motivation for change, but delivers solutions relevant to today's business, people and customer environments. She has worked with companies like Ernst & Young, Google, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard,IBM, Birmingham City Council, the Police and the Armed Forces. She has appeared on the BBC Money programme, BBC Radio and is retained by many organisations as a regular speaker at international business events. Lynne's public speaking topics include: The Future of Work, Worklife Balance & Wellbeing, career development for women and Women in Leadership. Lynne has designed and run a number of Leadership development programmes including High Impact Communication and TimeOut. Lynne is retained as an executive coach for a number of companies, and is an active member of The Association of Coaching, the International Coaching Federation, Association of NLP, The ILM and a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD. She has just completed her masters in Coaching and her Master Practioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). Lynne also writes for many publications.
- Author(s)Lynne Copp
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.