All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDancing for Health explains the cognitive, emotional, and physical dimensions of dance in a spectrum of stress management approaches. Designed for anyone interested in health and healing, this book offers lessons learned from the experiences of people of different cultures and historical periods, as well as current kwledge, on how to resist, reduce, and dance away stress in the disquieting times of the 21st century.
- Author BiographyJudith Lynne Hanna (Ph.D., Columbia University) is a senior research scholar in the Department of Dance at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Author(s)Judith Lynne Hanna
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width180 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.