All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionAnny Donewald had a seemingly charmed childhood as the daughter of a top basketball coach. Then, when she was thirteen, one of her father's players began to abuse her, setting her on a path of self-destruction which led ultimately into the explosive world of the sex industry. After Anny competed in an amateur night at a strip club, she found herself sucked into the subculture of drugs, money, and prostitution, dancing in Las Vegas and Chicago's hottest sex venues. But the fantasy of fistfuls of hundred-dollar bills quickly turned into the reality of bloodstains on bathroom floors, during nights with clients in luxurious hotels. At an emotional breaking point, pondering the termination of her unborn son, Anny reached the gates of her personal hell. The atheist did the unthinkable, and cried out to God. This captivating memoir reveals how women from all walks of life can find themselves trapped in the sex trade and illustrates that God loves them matter what. Dancing for the Devil is a heart-breaking and fascinating story of darkness, grace, and ultimately, the healing power of love.
- Author BiographyAnny Donewald now runs Eve's Angels, a ministry reaching women caught up in the sex industry.
- Author(s)Anny Donewald
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Note8pp b/w plate section
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.