Dancing for the Devil: One Woman's Dramatic and Divine Rescue from the Sex Industry by Anny Donewald (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.15Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.68+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn explosive memoir of transformation from a high-end stripper and escort who hit rock-bottom, turned to God, and left the sex trade to found Eve s Angels, a ministry reaching out to women in the sex industry. Growing up as the daughter of an NCAA Championship-winning basketball coach and a stay-at-home mom, Anny Donewald had a seemingly blessed childhood. Then, at thirteen, one of her father s players sexually abused her, and Donewald embarked on a path toward self-destruction. When Donewald was convinced to compete in an amateur night at a strip club, she found herself drawn into a world of drugs, money, and flesh peddlers in Michigan and Chicago and eventually Las Vegas hottest XXX clubs. But the fantasy of fistfuls of hundred dollar bills quickly turned to the reality of bloodstains on bathroom floors and nights with customers in presidential suites at luxurious hotels. At an emotional breaking point and pondering the termination of her unborn son, Anny reached the gates of her personal hell. There, she found God. Then, this long-legged, fiery blonde fought to free herself from the sex trade, and, by the healing grace of God, launched her n-profit, Eve s Angels, which reaches out to girls who want out of the sex trade. Dancing for the Devil takes an in-depth look at Anny s struggles and sheds a new insider s light on the horrible reality of the sex industry from someone who s seen the worst of it. This captivating memoir shows how women from all walks of life find themselves trapped by the sex trade and, most importantly, explains how they can get out, start over, and find the love of Christ. Courageous and unforgettable, Dancing for the Devil is a heartbreaking story of darkness, grace, and, ultimately, redemption.
- Author BiographyAnny Donewald is the founder of Eve's Angels, a Christian not-for-profit organization that ministers the word of Jesus Christ to women in the sex industry. Anny is a sex industry survivor who reveals that no one is immune to sin or salvation. The Western Michigan University alumnus has a B.S. in Family Studies and resides in the Midwest with her two children. An active writer and public speaker, Carrie Gerlach Cecil creates material for print, TV, film, and online. Her novel Emily's Reasons Why Not was a TV show on ABC. She served as producer on the show. Cecil is also the president of Anachel Communications, Inc. a corporate, entertainment, and sports media strategy firm.
- Author(s)Anny Donewald
- PublisherHoward Books
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoward Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.