All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.14
About this product
- DescriptionWhen twenty-eight year old Priscilla Barnes reaches the end of her financial rope and faces homelessness, she decides to accept her best friend Megan's job offer to become an exotic dancer at Nina's Place. The question becomes, will she survive long eugh to find her way out of financial despair and into the arms of the man that loves her?
- Author BiographyMs. Weynand resides in the San Francisco Bay area along with her teenage daughter and their cats. She is an avid reader of many various genres. Writing has been her passion for many years. Other interests include cooking, fine wine and enjoying the Napa Valley, hiking in Muir Woods, and retail therapy.
- Author(s)Sherrie Weynand
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.