All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are times in all of our lives when we look to the sky and wonder if the dark clouds shadowing our lives will ever part when we wonder if we ll ever be warmed by the sunshine again. We may be challenged to overcome a single tribulation or a series of trials, but we all find ourselves facing and enduring heartache. Tracy Brooks has perhaps experienced more than her fair share of heartache, most tably experiencing the ultimate betrayal and abandonment of the dearest person in her life. Getting back on your feet can seem like an insurmountable task after being wounded so deeply, but Tracy realized there was thing else she could do but move on and wait for the clouds to part. In this memoir, she seeks to reaffirm that storms of life really do pass and that the sun can shine again. She shares what encouragement can do for someone going through difficult times in their life and how those encouraging others through their journeys are blessed. She hopes to restore faith and reminds readers to pray through hard times. Brooks s memoir shows that regardless of the adversity you re facing, faith can get you through. Hers is a story of finding peace among all the pieces.
- Author(s)Tracy Brooks
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.