About this product
- DescriptionCharismatic European trainer Hempfling shares his unique method of training horses from the ground using psychology and body language.
- Author BiographyKlaus Ferdinand Hempfling presents clinics and demonstrations throughout Europe, where thousands have embraced his methods. Residing in the mountains of Spain, he spends his time studying and training horses.
- Author(s)Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling
- PublisherTrafalgar Square
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNorth Pomfret
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square
- Weight91 g
- Width171 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.