Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this original memoir following Billy Idol from his childhood in England to his fame at the height of the punk-pop revolution, the iconic superstar tells the real story behind the sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll that he is famous for. A member of the punk rock revolution whose music crossed over into the pop mainstream during the 1980s, Billy Idol is a rock 'n' roll legend. Dancing with Myself will cover the events and the people who shaped his life, his music, and his career, including accounts of his childhood both in England and the U.S., his year at Sussex University, his membership in the Bromley Contingent, his period spent hanging out with the Sex Pistols, his time in Siouxsie and the Banshees, Chelsea, and Generation X. Idol also tackles his successful solo career, which involved collaboration with Steve Stevens and, ultimately, some of the most influential, ground-breaking music videos ever seen on MTV. In Dancing with Myself, Idol renders detailed accounts of his life's highs and lows with the unapologetically in-your-face attitude and exuberance that made him famous. In part a survivor's story Dancing with Myselfis equally a very funny and always riveting account of one man's creative drive.
- Author BiographyBilly Idol is a multi-platinum recording artist, Grammy nominee and rock legend. Known for successfully merging his signature punk attitude with the mainstream music scene, Idol has written some of pop's most iconic songs, including 'White Wedding,' 'Rebel Yell' and 'Cradle of Love'. Idol maintains an active touring schedule and released a career spanning greatest hits album in 2008, 'The Very Best of Billy Idol: Idolize Yourself'. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Billy Idol
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note16pp colour plates
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.