All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of what happened between British settlers of NSW and the Australian inhabitants they found there. Using reports, journals and letters Clendinnen applies her eye to the key events in the tragic arc of dispossession and looks at the personalities involved: such men as Arthur Phillp, Bennelong and diarist Watkin Tench.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- PrizesWinner of NSW Premier's Literary Award 2004 and Queensland Premier's Literary Awards: Best History Book 2004 and Kiriyama Pacific Rim Book Prize - Fiction 2004. Shortlisted for Courier-Mail Book of the Year Award 2004 and Age Book of the Year 2004 and Westfield/Waverley Library Literary Award 2004 and Victorian Premier's Literary Award 2004.
- Author(s)Inga Clendinnen
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight330 g
- Width131 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.