Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionDancing with the Family presents something of a clinical importance, t to offer an all-encompassing theory of the family therapy. This book emphasize on a dual focus. You will be asked to remain cognizant of the centrality of the person of the therapist, as well as of the evolving process of the therapy.
- Author(s)Carl A. Whitaker,William M. Bumberry
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1988
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.