All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of travel essays inspired by stories and fairy tales of a grandmother's childhood in a Cretan mountain village. The author explores the mythological, cultural, literary, culinary, theological, and mountaius landscape of his ancestral island.
- Author(s)Harry Kavros
- Date of Publication13/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $56.45
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $14.73Trending at AU $21.56
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.