Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionLove him with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your passion all the time. When he comes home treat him like you haven't seen him in a month. Love him! Don't waste any time fighting or arguing. Love him! Even when he seems unlovable, especially when he seems unlovable, love him! Love with all you have! Imagine what it would be like to find a treasure in an attic as a child, and then to one day rediscover that treasure through the eyes of its beholder and learn that it's something so much more than you could've ever imagined. Dandyflowers is story of a father who's kept a secret. Over a long weekend he shares that secret and his thoughts and advice about a rare love that is more easily dreamt of than obtained with his soon to be wed daughter. Dandyflowers is thought provoking; it makes you stop and think about what is truly most important in life. Dandyflowers is a tale that is the paradigm of what love should be: unconditional and never ending. Dandyflowers is a story of an amazing life and an amazing love that will captivate you and keep you on the edge of your seat until the very last word on the very last page.
- Author BiographyJordan T. Maxwell lives near Kansas City, Missouri where he occasionally dusts off his paramedic license to help those in need. Mostly, he uses his twenty-seven years of EMS experience in the classroom teaching new & old EMTs & paramedics about the ever changing world of pre-hospital medicine. He has a daughter and a son, a house that really needs painted & a passion for writing. He has written the second Dandyflowers book; titled Dandyflowers - Laura's Diaries and he has adapted Dandyflowers for the stage and hopes to see his characters one day come to life. He is currently writing a novella titled Ten Days of Summer & is researching for a book about the Holocaust.
- Author(s)Jordan T Maxwell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.