All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionA twelve-year-old sleuth goes undercover--and underwater--to tackle three cases in this hilarious Brixton Brothers mystery. It's a routine case... ...or at least as routine as a cases get when you're a twelve-year-old private detective who's been sleuthing for just a few months: Steve Brixton must don a neon wetsuit and work undercover to retrieve a stolen surfboard. But when the assignment goes all wrong, Steve finds himself caught inside mysteries involving wild surfers, pirate smugglers, thick-necked goons, and a sixth-grader who can't find his gym shorts.
- Author BiographyMac Barnett is the author of the Brixton Brother series and several picture books, including Guess Again! And Chloe and the Lion (both illustrated by Adam Rex), and the New York Times bestseller Extra Yarn. He's on the board of directors of 826LA, a nonprofit writing center, and founded the Echo Park Time Travel Mart, a convenience store for time travelers. Mac lives in Oakland, California. Matthew Myers has only surfed once. Matthew Myers has illustrated books four times and is enjoying it far more than falling into the ocean and being struck with his own board. You can visit him at MyersPaints.com.
- Author(s)Mac Barnett
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBrixton Brothers (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Place of PublicationNw York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Books For Young Readers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matt Myers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.