All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this third volume of the Gospel Time Trekkers series, children ages 6-9are taken on a journey that imaginatively retraces Jesus welcoming the child Rebecca into a gathering with his disciples through the experiences of three modern siblings: Hannah, Caleb, and Noah. When Caleb offers to help out with the fishing for Rebecca s family, little does he kw the danger that lies ahead with only a torch lighting the way, fish wildly flapping, and gusting winds whirling through the air.
- Author(s)Maria Grace Dateno
- PublisherPauline Kids
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGospel Time Trekkers
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPauline Kids
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width142 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Cunningham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.