Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Thomas Knight is paired with Megan Littlefield for a mission to a neighboring camp, they have an instant connection, but a roadside bomb separates them, sending their lives spinning out of control. Thomas journeys to Megan's sleepy country town to find her but learns that enemies are harder to see when they are t in uniforms and the sparks of love can ignite fireworks that are more dangerous than he could ever imagine.
- Author BiographyRodney Norman is a retired Air Force veteran of twenty years. He lectured at the Air Force Technical Training school in Fort Gordon, Georgia. He holds a degree in Communication Electronics. He lives with his wife Lisa and youngest daughter Blair in their home in Arkansas.
- Author(s)Rodney L Norman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.