All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart crime vel, part textbook, Dangerous Hoops combines the principles of marketing and forensic accounting into a lively narrative to educate and entertain. Set in the world of professional sports, Dangerous Hoops introduces FBI agent Bill Douglass as he pursues a deadly extortionist in order to save lives -- and spare the NBA from a public relations nightmare. The adventurous storyline -- complete with demands for cash and diamonds, poisoned collectors' cards, and botched drop-offs -- also explores aspects of business and marketing with examples from the world of pro basketball. Both invative and educational, Dangerous Hoops provides real instruction in a vel form and serves as a refreshing text for business majors and MBA students.
- Author BiographyD. Larry Crumbley is KPMG Endowed Professor of Accounting in the E. J. Ourso College of Business at Louisiana State University and the author of many other educational novels. Fred H. Campbell is a retired professor of marketing at University of North Carolina--Charlotte and formerly Jefferson-Pilot Professor of Business and dean at Pfeiffer University. Thomas J. Karam is an instructor in the department of marketing at the E. J. Ourso College of Business at Louisiana State University. Peter A. Maresco is a clinical associate professor at the John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University.
- Author(s)D Larry Crumbley,Fred H Campbell,Peter A Maresco,Thomas J Karam
- PublisherLouisiana State University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleLSU Press Paperback Original
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLouisiana State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.