All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive survey of the global history of industrial hazards and their control
- Author BiographyChristopher Sellers is an Associate Professor of History at Stony Brook University, and author of Hazards of the Job: From Industrial Disease to Environmental Health Science. Joseph Melling is Director of the Centre for Medical History at the University of Exeter. He is the coauthor (with Bill Forsythe) of The Politics of Madness and (with Alan Booth) of Making the Modern Workplace.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/12/2011
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight431 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChristopher C. Sellers,Joseph Melling
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.