All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive survey of the global history of industrial hazards and their control
- Author BiographyChristopher Sellers is an Associate Professor of History at Stony Brook University, and author of Hazards of the Job: From Industrial Disease to Environmental Health Science. Joseph Melling is Director of the Centre for Medical History at the University of Exeter. He is the coauthor (with Bill Forsythe) of The Politics of Madness and (with Alan Booth) of Making the Modern Workplace.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/12/2011
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight318 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChristopher C. Sellers,Joseph Melling
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.31Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.