CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- Synopsis/BRADFORD BARBARA; A/ The author of A Woman of Substance returns with her New York Times bestseller, Dangerous to Know. Charismatic millionaire Sebastian Locke is a man renowned for his charm and intelligence. When Locke is found dead at his country estate, Vivienne Trent, a journalist and Sebastian's ex-wife, sets out to find the truth about his death--and life--and uncovers startling revelations that will turn her life,That is why the police are profoundly baffled when Sebastian Locke is found dead at his country estate under mysterious circumstances. Has he been murdered? And if so, who would have wanted to kill the world's greatest philanthropist? Could such an upstanding man have had enemies?As in all of her previous bestsellers, Barbara Taylor Bradford engages you from the very first page in this startling new novel. From Connecticut to Provence, Paris, London, and Africa, Bradford masterfully steers you through the turbulent emotional gamut of Locke family life -- the love, lust, and passion, the ambition, jealousy and pain.,This series of educational products is comprised of sturdy metallic boxes that each contain 40 cards with multiple-choice questions about scientific topics. Each card has two questions on one side and the answers on the reverse, making this collection a fun way for kids to quiz themselves or to play with friends and family. The intricacies of the human body are revealed through the questions and answers provided on the cards included in this set. Questions such as How many times a day does the heart beat? and How many parts make up the human ear? will advance children's knowledge about anatomy and physiology. Esta colecci�n de productos did�cticos consta de s�lidas cajas met�licas, cada una de las cuales contiene 40 tarjetas con preguntas de selecci�n m�ltiple sobre temas cient�ficos. Cada tarjeta tiene dos preguntas por un lado y las respuestas al dorso, convirtiendo a esta colecci�n en una manera divertida para que los ni�os eval�en su propio conocimiento o para jugar con amigos o en familia. Las complejidades del cuerpo humano se revelan a trav�s de las preguntas y respuestas prove�das en las tarjetas que forman parte de esta baraja. Preguntas c�mo �Cu�ntas veces al d�a late el coraz�n? y �En cu�ntas partes se divide el o�do? aumentar�n el conocimiento de los ni�os sobre la anatom�a y la fisiolog�a.
- AuthorBarbara Taylor Bradford
- Number Of Pages400 pages
- Publication Date2007-10-30
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Year20070000
- Weight6.7 Oz
- Height1 In.
- Width4.2 In.
- Length6.8 In.
- Dewey Decimal813.5/4
- Dewey Edition21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.