All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you to stand strong in life's furnaces. How do you respond when the bottom drops out? What happens to your character quotient when things don't go the way you planned? How do you react when the temperature is rising, you are under attack, and God seems far away? Daniel discovered that the furnace experiences of life refine and define us. Spiritual integrity rarely grows when everything goes our way. Instead, God uses things like a furnace, a lion's den, a mad king, and exile in a foreign country to forge character in a soul. If you long to meet God in the challenging times and come through the fire stronger and more faithful, Daniel is ready to show the way.
- Author BiographyKevin G. Harney is the Teaching Pastor and Outreach Coach at Faith Church in Dyer, Indiana and Central Wesleyan Church in Holland, MI. He is also on the Teaching Team of the campus ministry at Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Michigan. He is author of Leadership from the Inside Out: Examining the Inner Life of a Healthy Church Leader, Seismic Shifts, the little changes that make a BIG difference in your life, John: An Intimate Look at the Savior, Ephesians: Bringing Heaven to Earth, and co-author of the Willow Creek Interactions series, the Willow Creek New Community series, the Old Testament Challenge series, and Finding a Church You Can Love and Loving the Church You've Found. Kevin G. Harney es pastor de ensenanza en Faith Church en Dyer, Indiana. Es autor de Seismic Shifts: the Little Changes that make a BIG difference in your life y coautor de varios libros. Sherry Harney (B.A., Calvin College; M.A. in Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary) has worked on church staff ministries for over two decades in the area of children's ministry and staff leadership. She has also worked as a school teacher and she is presently a free lance writer and editor for Zondervan. . She also does speaking for women's conferences as well as teaching on topics such as home-based evangelism, leadership, small group ministry and marriage. John Ortberg is a pastor at Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park, California. He is the bestselling author of When the Game is Over, It All Goes Back in the Box; God Is Closer Than You Think; The Life You've Always Wanted; Everybody's Normal Till You Get to Know Them; If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat; Love Beyond Reason; and (with Kevin Harney) the multimedia curriculum Old Testament Challenge. He and his wife, Nancy, have three children. John Ortberg es pastor de la iglesia Menlo Park Presbyterian Church, en Menlo Park, California. Es autor de los exitos de libreria When the Game is Over, It All Goes Back in the Box (Cuando el juego termina, todo regresa a la caja), La vida que siempre has querido; y Si quieres caminar sobre las aguas, tienes que salir de la barca. Ael y su esposa Nancy, tienen tres hijos.
- Author(s)John Ortberg
- Date of Publication05/12/2008
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew Community Bible Study Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight138 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.