All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel the Lion Tamer allows children to explore the story of Daniel and his friends in a completely different way - puzzles! This book is more than just a time filler or a way to keep children quiet. The constant interaction with the story and reference to the Bible text means the children are immersed in Daniel's story and his relationship with God. Through spot the difference puzzles, wordsearches, codes, colouring puzzles and more, children explore the importance of being different and being true to God!
- Author BiographyElrose Hunter is an experienced children's author and editor. For many years, she was the children's editor at Scripture Union, and was responisble for many best-selling products designed to help children and young people get to know God better. Since retiring, Elrose has carried on her great ministry, writing craft and puzzle books, editing fiction and non-fiction and working with the children in her church.
- Author(s)Elrose Hunter
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication20/06/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePuzzle Books
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.