All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a true story in which Daniel, an inquisitive three-year-old, asks his mother the question, Did you like being a kid? Daniel thinks it would be fun if his mother were his best friend rather than a grown-up. He tells her all the good times they could have if they were about the same age, such as playing in the fort, going swimming, and catching fireflies. Mom, however, points out everything they would miss if she were t his mother. In the end, Daniel decides they can have a good time together as mother and son.
- Author(s)Kathleen Doyle Smith
- PublisherTwo Peas Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwo Peas Publishing
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bobby Dawson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.