All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday mu big brother Hector promised to take me cruisin' in his low rider', says Daniel, the narrator of this vibrant picture book. When Hector arrives, the two cruise the beach strip, blasting music. after the stop to visit cousin Diego, the ride is over, but Hector has ather wonderful surprise: he promises to give Daniel the Impala if the boy finishes high school and plans to go to college. With its crackling dialogue and sound effects, the text has an energetic, optimistic momentum that's echoed in the unusual collage paintings.'
- Author(s)Michael Perry
- PublisherLast Gasp,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLast Gasp,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight427 g
- Width285 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.