Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTelling how a young carefree Essex boy comes back from losing his right arm to become a Paralympic Gold Medallist, the book covers all the lows and highs of danny's life. From the agony of the car crash on the other side of the World that cost him his right arm at the age of 21, through a period of introspection as he came to termswith his disability, the achievement of becoming the World's only one armed scuba diving instructor, the glory of an athletics career spanning three Paralympic Games, and his role as an ambassador for the London 2012 bid. All told with Danny's amiable sense of humour and indefatigable optimism, the story is one of triumph over adversity and making the most of whatever life throws at you.
- Author(s)Danny Crates
- PublisherM Press (Media) Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationRomford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintM Press (Media) Ltd
- Content Note16+
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.