All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionDanny is the sequel to Eyes Like Mine. Susan Vance's first vel. Danny is the second in a series. In Eyes Like Mine, Jillian falls in Love with Tom and later runs into her high school sweetheart, where she meets for the first time her child she had given up as a newborn for adoption. The closer she becomes with her son the further away she pushed the love of her life. Tom is hurt and so very tired of forgiving her, that he steps aside, giving Jillian the opportunity to become a part of Danny's life by rekindling an old romance. Finally, coming to her senses, she married Tom whom she couldn't live without. Then in Danny, her son becomes ill and Jillian is summoned to his side. Can she save him? Only time will tell. Jillian struggles to keep her marriage to Tom strong, but this tragedy is pulling them apart after only being married less than a year. Jillian suffers a great loss and her heart is broken. Not even Tom can help her w. Who will save Jillian w that she longer has the will to live?
- Author BiographySusan Vance lives in Arizona with Jim, her husband and best friend. Together, they enjoy gardening and tending to their fruit orchard. Together, they love to travel and see other parts of the world.
- Author(s)Susan Vance
- Date of Publication23/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.