All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionFor generations, we have focused on the individual drivers of success: passion, hard work, talent, and luck. But today, success is increasingly dependent on how we interact with others. It turns out that at work, most people operate as takers, matchers, or givers. Using his own pioneering research, Adam Grant shows that these styles have a surprising impact on success.
- Author BiographyAdam Grant received his B.A. from Harvard and his Ph.D. in organizational psychology from the University of Michigan. He has been recognized as one of the world's 25 most influential management thinkers and the world's top 40 business professors under 40.
- Author(s)Adam H Grant
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Weight454 g
- Width175 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.