CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book celebrates the career of Darcey Bussell, one of the greatest English ballerinas of all time. Accompanied by stunning images from some of today's leading photographers such as Mario Testi, Lord Swdon, Patrick Demarchelier and Mary McCartney, Darcey Bussell chronicles Darcey from her early years through to her final performance. Along with images of her on stage and in costume, there are intimate behind-the scenes photos of rehearsals and preparation. Darcey provides a fascinating insight into the ballet world, with personal anecdotes and memories of some of the most important moments in her career. It features her w famous performances in ballets such as Swan Lake, Cinderella, Giselle, Man, The Nutcracker and The Sleeping Beauty. A must for lovers of ballet and dance, as well as being a beautiful book to own and treasure.
- Author BiographyThis book of stunning images by some of today's leading photographers, chronicles Darcey Bussell's amazing career on the stage. From her early years through to her final performance, every significant moment has been captured.
- Author(s)CBE Darcey Bussell
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight1620 g
- Width263 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.