Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Louie and Willa first meet, they don't kw their lives will soon be changed forever. Self-assured Louie is gearing up for ather successful year in high school, starring in a production of Twelfth Night and running the Comedy Club. Kicked out of her last school and still stinging from a past relationship, Willa wants only to get through her final year at school quietly so she can graduate and become a chef. More than anything, she wants to be left alone. But each girl unexpectedly finds that plans mean thing when it comes to love. Louie discovers that everything she was sure of - acceptance, faith, and identity - are t what they had seemed. And Willa finds herself suddenly willing to take ather chance.
- Author(s)Paula Boock
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.