All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to bake new and creative cupcakes using everything from the standard vanilla and chocolate to fruits and vegetables. These proven cupcake recipes can be easily recreated at home and also provide a fresh twist to some classics. There are the Tamarind and Guava cupcakes or the Hibiscus flower and Passion Fruit cupcakes that include exotic but easy-to-find fruits. There's also a selection of all-time favourites: peanut butter apple, fruity cereal, and pumpkin spice latte. The versatility of vegetables can be found in sweet and savoury cupcake flavours such as spinach, corn, and pepper. With step-by-step baking instructions for the cupcake, filling, and icing, you'll soon be creating gourmet and delicious cupcakes that are sure to impress family and friends. This book is perfect for the avid bakers who want to look beyond the typical cupcake recipe.
- Author BiographyAdy Abreu, the 2012 winner of the Food Network's Cupcake Wars, is the owner of Ady Cakes, a custom cake and cupcake shop. A native of the Dominican Republic, Ady moved to the U.S. in 2000 and now lives in western Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Ady Abreu
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note48 colour illustration
- Weight636 g
- Width232 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.