All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all want to be loved by our partners, and to have good relationships with friends and colleagues. What we don't always kw is how to make that special sense of connection happen. In DARE TO CONNECT, Susan gives us the insights and tools we need to create a sense of belonging everywhere we go. We learn that this is a world where there are strangers and we never need to feel alone. DARE TO CONNECT is for everyone who has ever asked: - Why do I feel so nervous when I walk into a room full of strangers? - Why do I feel lonely, even though I'm surrounded by people? - Why do I feel so alienated from my husband/wife/lover? - Why is it so hard to approach the person I am most interested in meeting? With wisdom and humour, Susan Jeffers shows you how to enjoy the wonderful relationships in all areas of your life.
- Author BiographySusan Jeffers Ph.D was a psychotherapist, public speaker, workshop and seminar leader. She was the author of many internationally-renowned books and was a guest on many radio and television shows internationally. Susan sadly passed away in October 2012.
- Author(s)Susan J. Jeffers
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight214 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.