All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new chapter in the life and times of the Girl of Steel is here in Daring Adventures of Supergirl Vol. 1! Shot in a rocket from the same planet as her heroic cousin, Kara Zor-El crash landed on Earth with powers far beyond those around her. Now kwn as Linda Danvers in her civilian life, she fights for justice as Supergirl! These adventures collected from the 1980s helped create the w legendary Supergirl mythology, w made famous by the hit CBS series of the same name! Collects The Daring Adventures of Supergirl #1-12.
- Author BiographyThe man most closely associated with the Silver Age Flash, Carmine Infantino began working in comics in the mid-1940s as the artist on such features as Green Lantern, Black Canary, Ghost Patrol and the original Golden Age Flash. Infantino lent his unique style to a variety of super-hero, supernatural, and Western features throughout the 1950s until he was tapped to pencil the 1956 revival of the Flash. While continuing to pencil THE FLASH series, he also provided the art for other strips, including Batman, the Elongated Man and Adam Strange. Infantino became DC's editorial director in 1967 and ultimately its president before returning to freelancing in 1976. Since then he has pencilled and inked numerous features, including the Batman newspaper strip, GREEN LANTERN CORPS and DANGER TRAIL.
- Author(s)Carmine Infantino
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication26/07/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width165 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.